Sunday, April 21, 2013

Fit Women Should Look Muscular


Why has this concern of women…getting Big and Bulky from weight training…been largely ignored by trainers?
Women told…”You don’t have to worry about putting on as much muscle as a man and bulking up, because you have much less testosterone than a man.”
So why do I hear these complaints from women on a regular basis?
    “I enjoy working out, but my legs tend to bulk up”.
    “I like the way training makes me feel, but hate the way it makes me look”.
    “I have tried training in the gym and it simply makes me look bulky.”


    Perhaps Countless Women Around the World Are Simply Imagining Things!

    -OR- maybe they should get used to having a little more muscle than what they want.
    After all , their personal trainer tells them that fit women should look muscular.
    • …But what if a she doesn’t want “ripped deltoids”?
    • What if she doesn’t want a “V” shaped back?
    • What if she wants to be fit, but still look stunning in a dress?

      • There is Nothing Wrong With Wanting to be Fit While Still Looking 100% Feminine.
        I can show you exactly how to get in tremendous shape, look and feel better than ever, without adding excess muscle. Over the past 10 years, I’ve mastered the technique of “slightly increasing muscle tone” to a body part while “decreasing the size” of that same body part.

          This is NOT your typical high-rep for muscle tone type advice.
          This is NOT “cookie cutter” fitness info.
          This is NOT mainstream!

        For more please Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment